♥YASA.
Thursday, May 31, 2007 WEEE
0 Comments
erm okie today..haha was a SPORTY day for me..okie..i wake up at 11..den suddenly my phone ring..gues who??...my buddy which is my primary school friend ijal call me..he ask me whether wan to play socccer..i was reluctant at first..coz firstly i need to do project and secondly i am still ngntuk..but the mext linne makes me straight away wan to go..he say we will be playing futsal at a futsal court at boon lay..which has been jus opeened...wah den i straight away change my shirt + bring my inno project stuff..i meet ijal at lot 1 den take bus..WEEE...REAch there..aper lagi..change..straight away PLAY..WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!....i was so hapy..the court was SUPERB...!!!...wif the artficial grass and all..I WAN GO AND PLAY AGAIN THERE!!!!!...okie finish playing at 230..den receive call from haikal..i knoe i was late ..den he say lekas datang..den the next ting he call again and say erm tak jadi coz he needs to go hospital i tink...so aper lagik..me and ijal went to lot1....haha den dier plan nak main pool..den we go play pool lor..walow today so sway..i lost 3-2 to him i tink..haha..den after dat askdee mesj me..he says whether wan to play bball..its been a veri long time since i play basketball..so jus go lah..WEEE BURNT FAT!!...haha...reach home i was like reali darn tired and drained....den mummy and dad..bought BURGER KING...WEE..APer lagik...hentam ler..haha..gues wad..my mom bought chicken essence...FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...walow..it is so BITTER i dun tink i can drink it sumore....BLUEKKKK....feel lik vomiting..i hate it lor..the taste stil at my throat....



k till here den..bye nitez....

Labels:

Ilyasa...
Name : Muhammad Ilyasa Pratama Bin Rosman..
His D.O.B: 18th November 1989

His Dreams: To drive his own car, have a good job(i still dono wad i wan to be) And to be a good guy to his good girlfriend.
Fav Colour: ORANGE!
Fav number: 18,14,13
Fav Football club: Manchester united!!
Fav car: Mitsubishi outlander..getting this in the future..haha perasan nak mampus siak..
Fav food & drink: Kuey tiao, nasi ayam and mummy's cooking..drinking bandung and root beer..and not forgetting my belived CHOCZ
HatreD: Sayur but exceptional to kangkong, backstabber and those who lie and talk beinf my back please dun do that to me i hate it
P.S: wan to knoe me more, add me at msn and friendster ||ilyasa_89@hotmail.com

Treasured
 Photobucket

 Photobucket

MY JUKE BOX


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TAG ME IF YOU CAN




LINKAGE SYSTEM
BeloVed

"Nadhirah DearEst"
"IlyAna AdEQ Ku"

HillGrOviANs

NOi
ZiLah
SYaFiq
RoS
IrFan
IdA
ALIah
NADDy
NyP PEEPs

ArInA aka "tikus jepun"
FatIn aka "wife"
HAfiZUl aka "boboi"
HUi TInG aka "scandal"
Naq aka "Leha Watson"
SieW Hui
SYiRAh "Ms Universe"
Zu Er aka "mo jo jo"
WAnI
rYa
NaqIb
Jessica



The REsT Of Dem

AtiQaH
SaRaH RP
Rizuana Damai
FYraH CCKPS

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009