♥YASA.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 dah lama tu tak update
0 Comments
wow!

yah..hhahahahaherlew people...been a veri2 long time since i blog rite..yah..i noe...lebih baik tak payah ader blog kanyasa!!..ahahhaa..alot of tings haf happen..some bad and some good..yah the bad ones was neba meant to a memorable one so yah.lets start..hrmph..


orientation!!..haha..i tink FM08/09 is one of the best orientation people haf..i hav a gud
bunch of people to work with..hyperactive,crazy and siao to the max people..and gues wad of
course EI is the best course..dey are wonderful bunch of people..thankz guy and gals for
makimg the orientation a wonderful one..yepz.:)..hehe.ooo macdonald had a farm EI,EI OO!!..


okie yah alot of tings haf happen alredi in my life..alot..i will just keep it short k..
well yah now i am in year 2 ei..alhamdulilah..hehe..dapat naik lau tak dah kenr
cepuk..hhahaha..and i am reli hapi wif wad i haf..saying that..


lets talk about us..hhehee..arw its been 6 month alredi..tapi dearest taruk kat blog dier
its 5 month..aper jer..ehehe..ohhh..tapi takper as long as we noe we haf each other its
okie..she has owaes been der..helping me thru thick and thin..walaupn distance plays apart
tapi i dun mind coz its a test of trust between us..altho kitr gaduh..i noe dat she is the
one who always try to be by my side by the end of the day..yepz..tapi kan..dier kan..head
stone jugak tau..tapi takper ler..yah i need to go thru it jugak kan sooner or later..tapi
for the benefits of our relationship kitr will try to accomodate wif each other weaknesses
and strength..dearest noe my weakness and i hope she did nt give up on me bcoz of dat coz u
noe i need time rite dearest..?..yepz..hehe..i jus reli hope dat eviting will go veri
well..=)..love siti nur nadhirah<3


and lastly for the big jump and one of the biggest obstacles in my life dat i overcome..i
have jus pass my car license!!!!yahoo.!!!..the feeling was unbearable coz all the pressure
is off..thankz to mom and dad for sponsoring me..i owe both of u alot..thankz to dearest to
teman me wen der is alot of time for me to wait..den thankz to my pakcik out der who have
help me..thankz to instructors who bear wif my driving..and thanks to friends who cope wif
my stress the day b4 the test and u all noe wad my feeling was..and thankz to
evibodi..thankiew..and


thankiew guys for waiting for my dis veri awaited post..ahahah.tak tau malu k teker
evibodi..will update again aite..

Labels:

Ilyasa...
Name : Muhammad Ilyasa Pratama Bin Rosman..
His D.O.B: 18th November 1989

His Dreams: To drive his own car, have a good job(i still dono wad i wan to be) And to be a good guy to his good girlfriend.
Fav Colour: ORANGE!
Fav number: 18,14,13
Fav Football club: Manchester united!!
Fav car: Mitsubishi outlander..getting this in the future..haha perasan nak mampus siak..
Fav food & drink: Kuey tiao, nasi ayam and mummy's cooking..drinking bandung and root beer..and not forgetting my belived CHOCZ
HatreD: Sayur but exceptional to kangkong, backstabber and those who lie and talk beinf my back please dun do that to me i hate it
P.S: wan to knoe me more, add me at msn and friendster ||ilyasa_89@hotmail.com

Treasured
 Photobucket

 Photobucket

MY JUKE BOX


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


TAG ME IF YOU CAN




LINKAGE SYSTEM
BeloVed

"Nadhirah DearEst"
"IlyAna AdEQ Ku"

HillGrOviANs

NOi
ZiLah
SYaFiq
RoS
IrFan
IdA
ALIah
NADDy
NyP PEEPs

ArInA aka "tikus jepun"
FatIn aka "wife"
HAfiZUl aka "boboi"
HUi TInG aka "scandal"
Naq aka "Leha Watson"
SieW Hui
SYiRAh "Ms Universe"
Zu Er aka "mo jo jo"
WAnI
rYa
NaqIb
Jessica



The REsT Of Dem

AtiQaH
SaRaH RP
Rizuana Damai
FYraH CCKPS

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009